Read “The School House”
May 29, 2020 We are currently looking for articles on coping with COVID-19. If you have any ideas about how to handle current issues please send to our editors for review. We are also looking for practical ideas in one or two paragraphs about your experience with online teaching. These can include, but are not limited to, coping with Zoom burnout, relaxing ideas, room setup, what has worked, and what has not gone well. This publication is your voice and medium to help others.
Here is our latest newsletter:
February 2020: The School House Volume 28 Issue 1
Here is information about our publications. These are free to read and download for all.
Column areas covered by not limited to:
- Scholarly Articles 1000 – 2000 words
- My Share
- Lesson ideas
- Book recommendations
- Technology in the Classroom
- JALT News, TYL SIG news and other news updates regarding Elementary – High School Education in Japan
- Reviews on past presentations
- Upcoming JALT events
- New updates to the national education system
* Please send your submission to our editors at theschoolhouse.tylsig[at mark]gmail[dot]com. Our publications team looks forward to working with you on your article. Please be advised that we except only publications that adhere to American Psychological Association 7th edition style only. Also when you send your articles, please send your name and identifying features in a separate file to make the blind review process easier.
For more JALT publications, visit the main JALT site.